This site serves as a home page for my Civil War Wargame Mods for various Civil War games. These are all Civil War computer games released over the past decade or so. If you are playing a Civil War game, odds are you’ll find some add-ons such as patches, scenarios, graphics, maps, etc. Please let other Civil War gaming fans know about this page and the related pages below! If you have any comments or suggestions, either leave a comment below or use the Contact Us link at the top of the page.
- NorbSoftDev War 3DII Gettysburg Modding Page NEW! April 30, 2009
- AGEOD’s American Civil War Modding Page – The Springfield Armory
- Forge of Freedom Modding Page – The Tredegar Iron Works
NEW May 31, 2008
- HPS Simulations Modding Page – The American Civil War Campaign Games Design Center ACWCGDC
- Mad Minute Games Modding Page – The NEW Harpers Ferry Arsenal
- Gary Grigsby’s War Between the States Modding Page – The Macon Armory
Those of you who have been visiting brettschulte.net for years know that I have hosted a lot of mods for Civil War wargames. You might also have noticed that a lot of these sites have been neglected for some time as well.
I’ve decided to roll my existing modding sites into TOCWOC gradually over time. The old sites will remain up, but there will be links and notes explaining how wargamers can get to this page and the sub-pages linked above. As a result, this page should slowly but surely become your one-stop shop for Civil War wargames mods. Any time a new mod is posted, it will appear as well in a TOCWOC blog entry.
I currently host mod sites for NorbSoftDev, HPS Simulations, Mad Minute Games, Forge of Freedom, and AGEOD’s American Civil War. Their links are below. Check back to this site periodically to see what has been added, and keep watching TOCWOC’s main page for blog entries introducing new mods. Happy wargaming!
Leave a Reply to Josh Cancel reply