I am pleased to announce a brand new book contest here at TOCWOC – A Civil War Blog. To celebrate America’s independence, TOCWOC is giving away a brand new flawless copy of the paperback version of The Guns of Independence: The Siege of Yorktown, 1781, written by Jerome A. Greene and published by prolific and excellent Civil War book publisher Savas Beatie. The rules are simple:
- Be the first person to comment on this blog entry (who meets the requirements below) and you will win a 100% free, 100% new copy of the book. Please note that I said *comment*, not send an email or use the Contact Us form or any other form of communication with me other than *commenting*.
- Contestants are limited to those people who can have the book shipped to a location in the lower 48 United States. No exceptions.
- Shipping will be via media mail. No exceptions.
- The first comment to appear *may* not be the winner because I have to approve comments for anyone who hasn’t commented here before. In order to be fair, I will announce a winner after approving comments first.
- The winner’s name will appear at the end of this blog entry when a winner has been determined.
UPDATE: The Contest is CLOSED. “Robert” is the winner! I’d like to encourage everyone to continue reading this summer. I have plans for more free book giveaways in the future…
Check out Brett’s list of the Top 10 Civil War Blogs!
Check out Brett’s Civil War Books!
Did you enjoy this blog entry? Subscribe to TOCWOC’s RSS feed today!
Please consider using the ShareThis feature below to spread the word.