In this edition of Odds & Ends, we’ve got some Gettysburg coverage, some gaming news on several fronts, and the usual mixture of topics.
- Was the recently stolen shell in Petersburg really a relic of the siege?
- Why was the Battle of Antietam important? Go answer at Yahoo! Answers.
- The Chattanooga Times-Free Press covers the ongoing development of a Resaca Battlefield park
- More alternate history, this time from an untitled movie treatment featuring a Jules Verne-like “Steampunk” world
- How much could General Lee see from Seminary Ridge at the Battle of Gettysburg?
- I’m sure many of you have heard the story about the number of rounds found in abandoned weapons after the Battle of Gettysburg
- Learn more about “soldier artist” Charles W. Reed
- Ed Beach of Great Campaigns of the American Civil War fame is looking for experienced GCACW playtesters for the latest game in that line, “Battle Above the Clouds”
- Russian games developer Totem Games announced a new Civil War computer game entitled “Ironclads: American Civil War” on Monday, June 2
Leave a Reply